2009年1月13日星期二

more possible reasons of Bermuda triangle(data from my friends)

This is another article written by my pal.He said the Bermuda triangle is a large magnetic field,and aliens exist there.He said they may have a bio-bomb there that basically kills all life form within a limited range except itself.He also said there may be a time travel machine? there and talk about the story of a fisherman once fishing there.He left for only three days but his friends are then very old and his sons are all grown up.This I believe.But things about the aliens I`m still not convinced.Anyway I just post this up

1 条评论:

  1. nope i dun believe this....there are frequent lightning storms there which i believe are caused by irons in the air.these electrified irons becomes electromagnets which attracts the north needles of compasses causing compasses in the area to turn crazy.But this is only my guess...

    回复删除