2009年1月13日星期二

martian related to eygptians?

My pal said again,eygptians are actually martians that moves to Earth.I thought that was total rubbish,...well he begun telling me stories to convince me again.He said there was once water on mars,which I believe because there are long river canals on the surface,then they have no more food supplies?Then they 'migrate' to Earth and built the pyramid.He said later the martians evolve into humans,and use complicated technology to built the pyramid with little 'alienpower'......exactly opposite from the television shows .So far I`m only 30% convinced.How about you?

2 条评论:

  1. I do not agree with you saying that egpytians are martians evolved. If the Egyptians are actually martians evolved, why did they die? shouldn't aleins be immortals? and what did they use to come to Earth? could they fly? or did they come in a spaceship?if so, what happened to the spaceship? did they dispose it somewhere?

    回复删除